IBS (Intelligent Battery System) high power AC/DC fast charger with backlit illuminated touch screen
The ENIGMA PRO 100 Charger is a touch screen micro-processor charging unit with
which all common modelsport batteries can be professionally charged. The ENIGMA PRO 100 software contains programs for charging NiCd, NiMH, LiPo/LiFe/LiIo and Pb batteries, and with the large clear touch display and intuitve menus, even the inexperienced will quickly learn to use the ENIGMA PRO 100 with confidence.
The ENIGMA PRO 100 has a lithium battery balancer function, which ensures that each and every pack cell is charged to the exact same capacity, as well as being equipped with a USB interface and a terminal for a temperature sensor. The ENIGMA PRO 100 has a robust aluminium housing with internal cooling fan. Programming and entering of parameters is achieved via the graphic touch screen.
The right side of the housing carries charging output (4 mm jacks) and balancer board connection, whilst on the left, the mini-USB, temperature sensor, 220 V mains input, car battery/12 V DC and mains adaptor connections are to be found. With all this, the ENIGMA PRO 100 Charger is the perfect choice for at home or in the field.
With the ENIGMA PRO 100 you have the choice of a high-performance, user-friendly charger with professional features, which will fulfil all the normal requirements of modelsport. Comprehensive software functions and high performance make the ENIGMA PRO 100 a very good choice
- Microprocessor charging unit for NiCd,NiMH, LiPo/LiFe/LiIo, Pb batteries
- Charging, discharging, balancing + storage (Lithium batteries)
- Innovative, convenient operation via easily read touch screen display
- High quality aluminium housing
- Special charge/discharge programs for every battery type
- Integrated balancer for LiPo, LiFe, LiIo, battery packs
- Charging current 0.1-10.0A
- Discharge current 0.1-5.0A
- Mini USB receptacle for connection to PC (Firmware Update)
- Connection for temperature sensor (Sensor separately available)
- Special cycle programs for battery breaking-in and maintenance
- Automatic charge-end recognition with adjustable delta peak cut-off
- Adjustable trickle charge current for NiMH, NiCd, Pb batteries
- Adjustable delta peak sensitivity
- Current battery status (total voltage, individual cell voltages, internal resistance)
- Graphic rendering of the charging cycle
- Integrated cooling fan
- DC power mode (can simultaneously function as 90W mains adaptor with variable voltage (3.0 - 24V)
- Safety cut-off of charging cycle when the pre-set max. permissible capacity is reached
- Safety cut-off of charging cycle when the pre-set max. permissible charging time has elapsed
- Monitoring of input voltage, cut-off of charging cycle when supply falls below min. input voltage
- Comprehensive operating instructions
- Easy to use
NiCd, NiMH batteries: 1-16 cells
LiPo, LiFe, LiIo: 1-6 cells
PB batteries: 2-20V
MCU: 32-bit MCU
Charging power: max. 90W
Discharge power: max. 20W
Supply voltage: AC 100-240V / DC 11-18V
Charging current: 0.1-10.0A
Discharge current: 0.1-5.0A
Balancing current: <300mA
Balancer tolerance: ±0.01V
‚óŹ Voltaggio Alimentazione: 10.0—30.0VDC
‚óŹ Limite corrente massima in ingresso: <60A, CH1/2<47A
‚óŹ Corrente massima di carica/scarica: 70A@Syn. Mode 40A@Asyn. Mode
‚óŹ Massima potenza di carica: 1400W (Channel 1000W @input > 23.5V)
‚óŹ Massima potenza di scarica: 140W (Channel 80W)
‚óŹ Massima capacità di scarica in funzione regenerative: 1400W (Channel 1000W)
‚óŹ Massima potenza di scarica in funzione extra discharge: 2000W (Channel 1000W @25V/40A)
‚óŹ Massima corrente di bilanciamento: 2.4A@Syn. Mode 1.2A@Asyn. Mode
‚óŹ Peso : 0.91kg
‚óŹ Dimensioni: 171×118×59 ±0.5mm
406DUO Special Features
1 The 406DUO uses advanced Synchronous buck-boost DC/DC converter technology, high power, a high current and high-performance power conversion circuit. The maximum charge power capacity is up to 1400W, the maximum charge/discharge current of a channel is up to 40A, and two channels in Synchronous Mode are up to 70A.
2 Each channel supports 6s LiPo, Lilo, LiFe and NiZn batteries, with maximum 1.2A balance current, and adopts a unique balance calculation of internal resistance correction. Supports 1-20s NiMH/NiCd batteries and 1-12s Pb batteries.
3 With 1A/5V USB charging port, convenient for the user to charge mobile phones and PCs.
4 When the channel output connects the battery after the charger powers on, it will start automatically the anti-sparking protection.
5 Intelligent fan control. Sensing internal temperature via the internal temperature sensor, to thereby control the fan speed.
6 Internal temperature protection. When the internal temperature exceeds the Power Reduce temperature, the output power is automatically reduced; and the charger will shut down when temperature exceeds the Shut-down temperature.
7 This charger can save 64 parameters sets and support the data import/export to SD card.
8 A 2.8-inch LCD screen provides rich information including current, voltage, power, capacity, internal resistance, control status, time-consuming and temperature, etc.
9 Multi-discharge features: self-discharge, regenerative to input discharge, and lithium battery extra expanding discharge.
10 Supports measurement for internal resistance of battery offline and online. Can measure not only the internal resistance of the entire battery pack, but also measure the internal resistance of each cell within the lithium battery.
11 The iCharger has protection for reversed polarity (input or output), input voltage/current, battery temperature, charging capacity, overrun time and maximum power etc.
12 Supports upgrading the hardware program by USB port or SD card. The iCharger also supports the “Logview” software and can display, plot and analyze the charge and discharge data by it. (See detailed information about Logview at the following website: http://www.logview.info)
Voltage input 11-15V
Charge current 0.1 - 12.0A
discharge current 0.1 - 20.0A (35A Pulse)
Charge Modes LiPo/LiFePo (1-4 cells); NiMH/NiCd (1-8 cells)
User profile 5
Charge power 140W
The LRP Pulsar Touch Competition has been honoured many times by the R/C press and is the first choice of the scene’s top drivers. It shines with its revolutionary functions, a special touch screen display with graphic user interface and high-class features. This puts also the 4th Pulsar generation in a class of its own!
Another special highlight is the integrated high performance LiPo/ LiFePo balancer that detects differences in the cells and automatically starts balancing. This results in a longer lifetime and even better performance of the battery.
CHARGE LIPO - LIFEPO - NIMH - NICD
• Adjustable fast charge from 0.1 to 12.0A
1-4 cells (LiPo/LiFePo) with automatic LiPo/LiFePo cut-off
1-8 cells (NiMH/NiCd) with adjustable Delta-Peak detection, linear or optional 5-step charge mode
(charging with variable current steps)
• Autostart-Timer for maximum comfort
• Storage Mode: The battery is charged/discharged automatically until the optimum voltage
for storing is reached. Longest cell lifetime!
CYCLE LIPO - LIFEPO - NIMH - NICD
• Automatic Cycling Mode (Discharge - Charge - Discharge) for perfect conditioning of your batteries
DISCHARGE LIPO - LIFEPO - NIMH - NICD
• Adjustable high-power discharge current up to 20.0A for perfect matching of your batteries
• Adjustable cut-off voltage for a perfect adaptation to all type of batteries and number of cells
The following items are already included:
USB wire, output wire with alligator clamps, adapter wire EHR to XHR, output wire with 4mm plug and balancing connector, Y-Hall Sensorboard including 3 sensor wires.
· Touch screen Graphic Display, blue backlit
· Integrated LiPo/LiFePo Balancer: The Balancer is specially developed for the use with LiPo and LiFePo batteries. It automatically detects cell condition for all 2- up to 4 cell batteries. If the difference between the cells is more than 5mV, the balancing starts automatically.
· Brushless motor sensor port: for sensor check and rpm measurement
· Receiver simulator port: for function check of speed controls and servos
· Fully Adjustable: Intuitive program structure with graphical user interface, allows precise adjustment of all parameters
· User Profile Memory: 5 factory pre-set profiles which can be customised and saved in memory.
· USB connection (wire included): for firmware updates
· Microprocessor controlled: Fully adjustable for perfect operation, maximum performance and highest safety
· Multi Protection System: 100% protection against output reverse polarity, short circuit, input voltage error and over charge
· Voltage calibration for maximum accuracy
· DC Input 11-15V
CARICA BATTERIA MULTIFUNZIONE 5A/50W
DC 11V / 18V
AC 100V / 240V
Carica: max 50 W
NiCd/MH: 1 - 15 celle
Lilo/Lipo/Life: 1 - 6 serie
PB battery voltage: 2 - 20V
Corrente carica: da 0,1 a 5,0 A
Dimensioni: 135 * 118 * 46 mm
Peso: 380 grammi
Available now from Vampire Racing is the 2S all-black charging lead in long configuration. The 60cm long charging harness comes pre-assembled with 4mm gold-plated bullet-type connectors and an XH balancer on the charger side and and 4/5mm dual plug and a 2mm balance connector for the battery side which allows to charge 2S LiPo packs with both industry-standard 4mm connector tubes as well as the newer batteries with 5mm tubes.