Compatibile con tutti i sisemi AMB digitali RC2, RC3, RC4
RC4 HYBRID TRANSPONDER
One of the big challenges in RC racing is getting your setup right. Our RC transponders help you to track lap times and give better insight in your performance. They also measure the connected voltage and ambient car temperature. The RC4 Hybrid transponder is compatible with older MYLAPS systems. It will provide you with a wide range of practice and race locations.
Works with all MYLAPS RC Timing Systems
You can have extra Car ID transponders; up to 7 extra transponders with the same number. New features, such as voltage and temperature measurement, as well as additional car ID’s, are only active if the track is installed with a RC4 timing system. RC4 Hybrid transponders come with: connection cable, holder and a MYLAPS stickers for your car.
Max speed120 km/h (75 mph)
Temperature range 0 - 50 gradi centigradi (32 - 122 F)Dimensioni 16x19x6mm
Peso con supporto 4.7 grammi
Operating voltage 3.0 - 16 VDC
Humidity Max. 90% relative
Signal transfer Magnetic induction
Code resolution 1.5 ms
PowerFeed from free receiver channel (ch3 or batt)
Connection plugConnect using a standard Servo plug
Power consumption 14mAh @ 6 VDC
Wire insulation PTFE/Teflon
Quick change holder Yes
Connector Generic receiver 3-pole
Compatible with RC2, RC3 & RC4 Timing System
IBS (Intelligent Battery System) high power AC/DC fast charger with backlit illuminated touch screen
The ENIGMA PRO 100 Charger is a touch screen micro-processor charging unit with
which all common modelsport batteries can be professionally charged. The ENIGMA PRO 100 software contains programs for charging NiCd, NiMH, LiPo/LiFe/LiIo and Pb batteries, and with the large clear touch display and intuitve menus, even the inexperienced will quickly learn to use the ENIGMA PRO 100 with confidence.
The ENIGMA PRO 100 has a lithium battery balancer function, which ensures that each and every pack cell is charged to the exact same capacity, as well as being equipped with a USB interface and a terminal for a temperature sensor. The ENIGMA PRO 100 has a robust aluminium housing with internal cooling fan. Programming and entering of parameters is achieved via the graphic touch screen.
The right side of the housing carries charging output (4 mm jacks) and balancer board connection, whilst on the left, the mini-USB, temperature sensor, 220 V mains input, car battery/12 V DC and mains adaptor connections are to be found. With all this, the ENIGMA PRO 100 Charger is the perfect choice for at home or in the field.
With the ENIGMA PRO 100 you have the choice of a high-performance, user-friendly charger with professional features, which will fulfil all the normal requirements of modelsport. Comprehensive software functions and high performance make the ENIGMA PRO 100 a very good choice
- Microprocessor charging unit for NiCd,NiMH, LiPo/LiFe/LiIo, Pb batteries
- Charging, discharging, balancing + storage (Lithium batteries)
- Innovative, convenient operation via easily read touch screen display
- High quality aluminium housing
- Special charge/discharge programs for every battery type
- Integrated balancer for LiPo, LiFe, LiIo, battery packs
- Charging current 0.1-10.0A
- Discharge current 0.1-5.0A
- Mini USB receptacle for connection to PC (Firmware Update)
- Connection for temperature sensor (Sensor separately available)
- Special cycle programs for battery breaking-in and maintenance
- Automatic charge-end recognition with adjustable delta peak cut-off
- Adjustable trickle charge current for NiMH, NiCd, Pb batteries
- Adjustable delta peak sensitivity
- Current battery status (total voltage, individual cell voltages, internal resistance)
- Graphic rendering of the charging cycle
- Integrated cooling fan
- DC power mode (can simultaneously function as 90W mains adaptor with variable voltage (3.0 - 24V)
- Safety cut-off of charging cycle when the pre-set max. permissible capacity is reached
- Safety cut-off of charging cycle when the pre-set max. permissible charging time has elapsed
- Monitoring of input voltage, cut-off of charging cycle when supply falls below min. input voltage
- Comprehensive operating instructions
- Easy to use
NiCd, NiMH batteries: 1-16 cells
LiPo, LiFe, LiIo: 1-6 cells
PB batteries: 2-20V
MCU: 32-bit MCU
Charging power: max. 90W
Discharge power: max. 20W
Supply voltage: AC 100-240V / DC 11-18V
Charging current: 0.1-10.0A
Discharge current: 0.1-5.0A
Balancing current: <300mA
Balancer tolerance: ±0.01V
CORE RC Emergency Soldering Iron 7.2-12v 60W
This great little emergency soldering iron kit is an awesome addition to your pit box for those trackside soldering jobs.
Rated at a powerful 60w with a medium sized tip making the unit extremely versatile.
It can be powered from a 7.2v battery up to a 12v power supply, for best performance use a 11.1v lipo or 12v supply.
Supplied with a piece of solder and some wire heatshrink in black and red.
Connect via a simple 'T' type connector.